[Tugindia] Reg: Overprinting (was Outputing PDFs in CMYK ColorSpace)

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu May 20 07:42:26 CEST 2010

Sorry for the late reply.

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Kumaresh PS <pskumaresh06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> When I was facing the Overprinting issue in my Output PDF, I could
> find the solution by using "overprint.sty"
> (http://tex.aanhet.net/overprint/).
> *Issue*:
> For some designing purpose, I have included the "*pstricks*"
> packages within my current working file.

That means you are going through dvi => ps => pdf route. Do you use
any colors in pstricks graphics? Are they defined using the same
model, which I guess shall be cmyk?

> After including this package, I am facing the issue in  Overprinting
> again.  If I remove the "*pstricks*" package then things are working
> fine.

What kind of problem you did encounter? What did your parser report?
Can you send me a small test file which can replicate the same problem
off the list?

> *Attachment*:
> I have attached the sample zip file & screen shots for your quick
> reference.

Mailman will not permit any attachments. You may kindly put your
attachments at some place and provide the URL to the list.

Best regards