[Tugindia] Regarding usage of css in latex

inderjeet singh inderjeetsinghit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 07:37:13 CEST 2010

Hello Friends i am new in this mailing list i found latex an excellent
source for creation of documents with a beauty. I want a help from all of
you..

Can you tell me how to use css style sheets in latex so that my styles are
defined else where and included in main document. I am college student
studying in b.Tech it working on project in which a user can change his/her
document from article form to presentation format. Plzz
help me and tell me that

how can i use style sheets in latex??

Reply soon.

--