[Tugindia] PANTONE COLOR AND LATEX

KGLCHN,KGLTEX kgltex_chn at kwglobal.com
Fri Jan 8 14:06:48 CET 2010

Dear Sir,

We are working YandY and MiKTeX platform of LaTeX (ps via. pdf). But we have
not get PANTONE color in text.

Kindly suggest and guide me to getting accurate PANTONE (3015 C) color. In
pdf it shows 100% PANTONE. It is better to use dvipsone driver and also
suggest me the documentation.

Thanks,

G.Vinoth