[Tugindia] charactwer "sha" in tamil omega 1.0.2

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Mon Dec 6 06:21:58 CET 2010

You can edit keyboard file. So add Sha and it will do.

Nowadays many Unicode compatible editors are available. So there is no need to use Yudit. For example, kile is unicode compatible so you can directly type your tex files in Tamil.

If it missing in Omega then you have to add this to otp and create ocp then it will work.

DVG

I use OpenOffice 3.0!
Do you!!

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 15:26:22 +0530 "P. P. Narayanaswami"  wrote