[Tugindia] [OT]scilab advanced workshop at Pune

phatak at iopb.res.in phatak at iopb.res.in
Thu Aug 26 13:07:15 CEST 2010

Dear Manjusha,

I saw the announcement of scilab workshop. I am sure it will be a useful
workshop for students.

I am teaching computational mentods course for third year integrated MSc
students here. I was planning to have mathematica as part of the course
but looks like scilab can also be another option. Idea would be to have
some project for them to work out using it. For that your workshop will be
excellent introduction. My problem is, I won't be able to come to Pune
because the courses are running. Will it be possible to get some on-line
study material which I can go through and plan the course? Your help in
this regard will be very useful.

Best regards,

Shashikant Phatak