[Tugindia] Question on pdfpages

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Mon May 4 18:28:09 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Shruthi Jayaram
<jayaram.shruthi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear TeX users,
>
> I am faced with a simple difficulty while inserting a 45 page .pdf
> document into a .tex file. I want to provide one single title for the
> entire insertion, but am unable to understand how to do this. Here is
> my code:
>
> \includepdf[pages=-, nup=1x1, pagecommand= \section{Candidates for the
> SOE index}]{Candidates.pdf}
>
> I have been using the pagecommand option, which is now inserting the
> title "Candidates for the SOE index" on every single page from 1 to
> 45. However, I want this title to be inserted only on the first page.

I think, you need to reset the pagecommand after first page:

 \includepdf[pages=1, nup=1x1, pagecommand= \section{Candidates for the
 SOE index}]{Candidates.pdf}

 \includepdf[pages=2-, nup=1x1, pagecommand= {}]{Candidates.pdf}

Best regards

PS: You're not subscribed at the moment, would request you to
subscribe to the list to post and receive mails.