[Tugindia] tugindia Digest, Vol 78, Issue 9

Dr J T Andrews jtandrews at sgsits.ac.in
Tue Jun 23 16:49:48 CEST 2009

Dear Preenu,
> Please help me to define? commands? like 'title', 'author' etc.
> These commands are needed to define another command like 'maketitle'

Do you want us to tell you,
press \, then type t, then type i, then t, then l, then e, then { and so on.

I am sorry, I am giving a harsh answer. It is expected (at least I expect)
that before writing a request, one should do some home work like goggling or
vesting other websites or reading some books.

I understand you are too new for this field, may be knowing nothing on
LaTeX.
May be you can visit
http://www.tug.org/begin.html or many other similar web pages to learn basic
of LaTeX.