[Tugindia] LaTeX Course successfully held

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 22 05:31:38 CET 2009

Dear All

After successful completion of the LaTeX training programme at Delhi Technological University, Delhi from December 13 - 18, 2009 another 50 persons joined our fraternity. Hope they will soon join the group also.

I taught LaTeX based on LaTeX tutorials - from starting to end along with other open source software for creating figures etc. like GeoGebra, TpX, Dia, Asymptote etc and Bibliography data

Dr. Chauhan from Delhi University familiarized the participants with LyX and LaTeX in Linux operating system.

Dr. Ravichandran also from Delhi University explained AMSTeX.

The course is a grand success. The course was organized by Dr. Naokant Deo of Department of Applied Mathematics, DTU.

Venu Gopal

I use OpenOffice 3.0!
Do you!!