[Tugindia] Problem with Omega Malayalam

P. P. Narayanaswami swami at mun.ca
Fri Aug 21 21:25:32 CEST 2009

I had another problem with Malayalam Omega as well as Tamil Omega,
where I had to use Landscape Mode.  This I posted sometime back to
the newsgroup but got no response. If I use the "lscape" package
and use  \begin{landscape} ... Malayalam text ...  \end{landscape},
only the page header and page numbers get in landscape mode and not the
Malayalam content.  Has it anything to do with "odvips"?
Should I use any flag with the "odvips" command to get into the text into
lanscape mode? This is a problem with any .tex file if I use
omega/lamdba and use odvips. Any help will be appreciated.