[Tugindia] DruTeX pdf

H.S.Rai hsrai at gmx.net
Sat Sep 27 17:30:35 CEST 2008

I used Drupal 5 with DruTex. Math rendered fine. Please see:

http://gndec.ac.in/~hsrai/outReach/?q=node/1

However, I could not understand use of drutex/pdf/nid where nid is the node id.

I enabled "access pdf files" flag to all users.

If I use: http://gndec.ac.in/~hsrai/outReach/?q=drutex/pdf/node/1

I get link: http://gndec.ac.in/~hsrai/outReach/?q=files/tex/.pdf

with warnings, which are reproduced below signature.

How I can get pdf of a node?

--
H.S.Rai

////// response //////////////////

Page not found

  * warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/hsrai/public_html/drupal/drupal-5.10/modules/node/node.module on
line 561.
  * warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in
/home/hsrai/public_html/drupal/drupal-5.10/modules/node/node.module on
line 565.
  * user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near '' at line 1 query: SELECT n.nid, n.vid, n.type,
n.status, n.created, n.changed, n.comment, n.promote, n.sticky,
r.timestamp AS revision_timestamp, r.title, r.body, r.teaser, r.log,
r.format, u.uid, u.name, u.picture, u.data FROM dr1_node n INNER JOIN
dr1_users u ON u.uid = n.uid INNER JOIN dr1_node_revisions r ON r.vid
= n.vid WHERE in
/home/hsrai/public_html/drupal/drupal-5.10/includes/database.mysql.inc
on line 172.