[Tugindia] fboxtrap style file

Navinraj nj_navin at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 03:44:17 CEST 2008

Thanks Jyothi for your quick response.

\usepackage{fboxtrap} %Art's package for trapping
The above text, I have just copying and pasted from the article which I have received. However, I am trying to find is there any Art package with trapping facilities is equivalent to fboxtrap style. BTW, these files they have done it in Mac Texture...
Can any one tell me whether the PC and Mac styles are same, this I would like to makesure, before getting into indepth and i hope this information will be very useful for my research in this matter.Can any one give your thoughts

Many Thanks
N. Joseph Navinraj