[Tugindia] Using Beamer

Nina Mazumdar nina.mazumdar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 06:59:11 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 6:11 AM, Asha G <dendron.15 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have never used color shading in beamer - should try that out.
> But writing a document using text and eqn is not very difficult
> \begin{size of lettering} text
> \end{size of lettering}
> \begin {equation}
> equation
> \end{equation}
> \begin{eqnarray}
> equations
> \end{eqnarray}
>
> You can write it so that eqn wrap around.
>
> Hope this answers your question.

Whose question? Shrivijay Phadke or Kannan Moudgalya?  Whatever the
case, you have not answered any of the questions.

The problem Prof Kannan Moudgalya had pointed out was that he wanted
to write equations and text in a mixed manner with incremental builds.
 That is what \pause command does in pdfscreen+ppower4.  His rejoinder
to Shrivijay raised his doubt about ease of writing TeX code for
incemental builds which invoived equations and text were seemingly far
more with pdfscreen and ppower4 combination than supposedly with
beamer.  Do you have any answer or suggestion for this?

--
Nina

PS:  Asha, please take a look at

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting

so that you can avoid the confusion and hardships associated with
answering before the question in internet mailing.