[Tugindia] Colour change in pdfscreen

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Sat Jul 19 14:40:58 CEST 2008

> If pdfscreen is not a must for you, then using beamer class is a very good
> option. You can program any color for the background, vertical (or
> horizontal) shading with 2 colors as well as choosing a color for
> equations etc.

I use a mix of text and equations, with every term to be shown sequentially.
I have given below an example, which I implement using pdfscreen and ppower4.

Some text. \pause Some more text \pause
LHS of equation = \pause term1 \pause + term2 \pause - term3 \pause ...
Additional text \pause, etc.

I believe that it requires more work to code the same thing using beamer.
Please correct me if I am wrong.  Thanks.

Kannan
p.s. Thanks to all suggestions on my previous question on colour