[Tugindia] Cross-referencing using hyperref

aniruddha majumder invincible19812000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 08:54:36 CEST 2008

Hi Nina,
 Thanks for your suggestion.
You are right, I meant hyperlinking. I am sorry that I did not quite understand later part of your instruction. Let me inform you that I am new user of TeX system and I use WinEdt 5.5 to edit TeX files.

The way now I include eps graphics is, I run LaTeX on the source file and then run dvi to pdf, which is working fine. In addition, I want to hyperlink my report. For that I am using following preamble,
\usepackage[dvips,backref,colorlinks=true,citecolor=blue]{hyperref}

Now, if I run LateX and then dvi to pdf, the text are not hyperlinked.

I will be obliged if you could suggest me the steps in a simpler way to do the hyperlinking .

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Aniruddha Majumder