[Tugindia] Problem with package hieroglf

damitr damitr at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:53:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

Recently I used the package hieroglf, for some hieroglyphic. The symbols
came up nicely till I used some
eps graphics. Then I got the error message :

The document cannot be rendered properly because the current render method
does not support the post script specials. Temporarily switch to Dvips
render method?

If I say yes, then the heiroglyphic notations are replaced by courier font
and the eps images appear, if I say No then the eps images don't appear,
only blank space appears instead and the hieroglyphic notations are fine.

I am using MikTex 2.5 and using LaTex => dvi in the TexNix editor. Please
help.

regards

d a m i t r