[Tugindia] Kile again

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:41:11 CEST 2007

Dear  Ashaji,

I would like to attach a xfig file to a TeX document in Kile. I am told I
> shd convert it to .eps first. How do I do that ?

> Please help. I have tried your Tug India tutorials but did not find them
> helpful in this regard.

In general it is good to know more about graphics and LaTeX, when you are
trying to insert   figures in your TeX/LaTeX document.

Here is one online journal which provides information for elementary level
to advanced level.

This time the issue is on the topic `A Practical Approach to Graphics' .

http://tug.org/pracjourn/

Best wishes,
Manjusha