[Tugindia] LaTeX Workshop at Nagpur

drradhak at runbox.com drradhak at runbox.com
Sat Mar 3 06:02:51 CET 2007

-
Dear Joshi,
1. I am not able to get the latest version of Latex from your organisation and replies to enquiries seem to be  major problem. What then is the use of your efforts ?
2. Latex is a system meant for accurate and comprehensible English text. Please edit your message to make it grammatical, and easy to comprehend.

Thank you for your message .
 With best regards,
Radhakrishna D.es Sc.
Professor, NIAS,