[Tugindia] Drawing editor that converts line art to LaTeX coding

kumarasamy Shanmugam gsk_samy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 08:59:35 CEST 2007

> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, pradeep bhoobathy wrote:
> >  I am in a need to code many line arts with
> equations in LaTeX instead of using eps.
> >
> >  Please suggest me an editor or any option
> available to draw the line arts easily and load them
> in LaTeX as coding.

You can use TpX, a simple graphical editor for Windows
for inclusion graphics into TeX files. It can also be
used as a standalone editor for vector graphics.

You can save the graphics  in to number of formats
like, PNG, EPS, PDF, BMP, .mp and of course TpX
drawing file (straightaway insert into TeX file) so
on.,

You can get it from:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tpx/

G S Kumarasamy