[Tugindia] Program Codes to use Prosper for Presentation

Kushal Kumaran kushal.kumaran at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:47:29 CEST 2007

On 7/13/07, praba karan <prabakaran_peaceful at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Respected Sirs
>
> Greetings, I am prabakaran doing full time research in the Bishop Heber College, Tamil nadu (Trichy-India). Would you please help me in knowing the way to use Prosper effectively for presentations? I will be thankful to you if you send me any materials to learn the way of using Prosper (in LaTeX) for presentations.

Tried google?  Here are a few links from searching for "prosper tutorial latex":

www.math.umbc.edu/~rouben/prosper/
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/667/

Note: I don't use prosper and haven't looked at these in any detail,
but they sure look useful.

PS: Please don't forward list mail to the list itself.  When starting
a new discussion, write a fresh message and address it to
tugindia at tug.org

--
Kushal