[Tugindia] Program Codes to use Prosper for Presentation

Nilay Bhatt nilaybhatt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:25:00 CEST 2007

Dear Prabakaran,

Greetings, I am prabakaran doing full time research in the Bishop Heber
> College, Tamil nadu (Trichy-India). Would you please help me in knowing the
> way to use Prosper effectively for presentations? I will be thankful to you
> if you send me any materials to learn the way of using Prosper (in LaTeX)
> for presentations.

here are few links which may be helpful to you in using prosper,

http://prosper.sourceforge.net/
http://www.nefkom.net/georg.drenkhahn/prosper/
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/667/
http://me.in-berlin.de/~miwie/presentations/html/ha-prosper.html