[Tugindia] zorpia

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Feb 26 05:53:15 CET 2007

On Monday 26 February 2007, cdatta at vsnl.com wrote:
> I do not know why this message was allowed in this forum
> in  tugindia Digest, Vol 50, Issue 6

Many thanks for raising voice against spams disguised as legal
posts.

pradeep <mailbpradeep at yahoo.com> is a subscriber to this list.
Since none of the subscribers are monitored in the highest spirit
of freedom and openness (assuming that people are matured enough to
know what they can post to this list), the offending post can
escape to the list.  We only moderate non-subscribers' posts alone,
so that spams do not get posted.

However, I have clamped moderation for the offending poster, be
assured, all the posts from the mail id under question will be
moderated for suitability of posting to the list.

Sorry for all the troubles.

Best regards

List Admin