[Tugindia] Help for Thesis class

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Sat Dec 29 14:32:43 CET 2007

Hello

One of our research scholars is having a problem with thesis class.
Her subject is Chemistry oriented. On using thesis class, the \chapter{Chemical reactions of $Ag, Cr$} the entire chapter heading is turning into Uppercase, even the matter in $ $ is turning to Uppercase.

I tried using mhchem.sty. Still the problem is there. Now many errors are coming (but there is output).

The LaTeX book.cls has no problem. But the candidate wants to use Thesis.cls as it has some good customization commands.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

D. Venugopal
Banaras Hindu University