[Tugindia] multirow AND multicolumn

Alok G. Singh alephnull at airtelbroadband.in
Tue Sep 19 16:03:19 CEST 2006

Is it possible to use multirow and multicolumn in a single cell, so as
to occupy 2x3 cells ? My attempt has been:

\multirow{3}{*}
{\multicolumn{2}{r|}
{\rotatebox{-45}{Intrinsics not supported}
}
}

But this seems to give me an error:

\multispan ->\omit
                   \@multispan
l.786 ...otatebox{-45}{Intrinsics not supported}}}
                                                   & 276.7 &
                   \multirow{3}{*}...
--- HELP ---
>From the .log file...

I expect to see \omit only after tab marks or the \cr of
an alignment. Proceed, and I'll ignore this case.

Is there some other way of doing this ? Googling wasn't much help.

--
Alok

Never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail hour.