[Tugindia] New class file

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi at hotpop.com
Tue Oct 3 09:58:26 CEST 2006

I have almost got the format okay for the report, except for a couple
of, possibly small, problems. One is that I need the footer to run on
the first page of the chapter too. By default, the page is plain, but
I want my fancyfoot on that page too, though not the header.

Another is something strange. The first two pages come out quite okay.
But, from the third page onwards, on all subsequent pages, a larger
space appears below the header and the text and footer are pushed down
by the space of about two lines. No idea why that should happen.

Any help would be very welcome.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi at hotpop.com>