[Tugindia] New class file

V. Sasi Kumar vsasi at hotpop.com
Sun Oct 1 10:51:56 CEST 2006

On 01/10/06, V. Sasi Kumar <vsasi at hotpop.com> wrote:

> I also need to change the way the chapter heading is printed.in while
> sansserif inside a black rectangular box that extends from left margin
> to right margin. I was experimenting with changing font, and did not
> succeed. :-(

Sorry, somehow that part got messed up. What I meant was that I needed
to change the way the chapter heading is printed. I want it printed in
white, inside a black rectangular box that extends from left margin to
right margin at the top of the page -- that is, without leaving space
above.

Any help would be welcomd.

Best
--