[Tugindia] Including svg figures

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Wed May 17 06:44:34 CEST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: tugindia-bounces at tug.org [mailto:tugindia-bounces at tug.org] On
Behalf Of V. Sasi Kumar
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:40 PM
To: TUGIndia Mailing List
Subject: [Tugindia] Including svg figures

Is it possible to include svg files in a latex document? I tried using
the graphicx package, but it did not recognise the file name extension.
Since svg is becoming increasingly popular, I was thinking that tex
would accept the format.

Thanks
--
Hi!
As far as I know, svg is not supported.(In fact all formats are