[Tugindia] Line break between section number and section title

Dr C. K. Raju dr_c_k_raju at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 06:47:43 CEST 2006

Thanks. I had tried the titlesec package earlier, but abandoned it because
it conflicts with the sectioning commands of the memoir class, which is why
I was looking for a different solution.

However, this time I put the titlesec commands at the end of the preamble,
and it seems to work. There are some problems with the table of contents
which I hope to resolve.

Thanks once again to everyone who has helped out.

CKR