[Tugindia] line overflow while using verbatim

Jagadeesh Bhaskar P jagadeeshbp at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Jan 18 09:23:19 CET 2006

Hi,

> If you want the typerwriter font then use \tt. If you merely
> want to quote text then use "quote" environment. If you
> merely want to keep special symbols to be unchanged use \ as
> the escape character. If you only want some part of the text
> to be verbatim use \verb|what you want|.

  Thank you for the reply. The problem is that I am including a lot of my
program code in the document. So it has a lot of symbols, I don't want to
escape all of them one by one. Again the TT front helps in putting the code
in a very different format.

So just putting a \tt or putting a \verb line by line is not solving the
problem completely. What can I do?

Do help.
TIA

--
Jagadeesh
"Quaerendo invenietis"

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator at tataelxsi.co.in