[Tugindia] fancyheading

Manjusha Joshi msj at bprim.org
Sat Feb 18 13:05:17 CET 2006

Hi,

I am using fancyhdr package
\pagestyle{fancy}
With \documentclass{book}

Also, I am using \markboth{bookname}{chaptername}.
This also works fine.
But when ever new section comes, after that my headings change according to
section automatically. If I again write \markboth command with old arguments
after new section, it gives again the headings I want. But for that after
every section  I need to write \markboth command.
Is there any way, that I can suppress arguments given by section command for
\leftmark and \rightmark, so that I need not write \markboth after each new
section.

Thanks in advance.
-Manjusha