[Tugindia] Questions about itemize and enumerate (Prof.Partha)

cdatta at vsnl.com cdatta at vsnl.com
Sat Dec 30 14:07:01 CET 2006

>   1. Questions about itemize and enumerate (Prof.Partha)
>   3. Re: Questions about itemize and enumerate (Ingeneur)

An answer to one part of prof. parthasarathy's question on changing the labelling style in the\list and \enumerate environments can be found in L. Lamport, or at the following url :
http://www.iam.ubc.ca/%7Enewbury/tex/title.html

One can also refer to the latex tutorials available on the indian tex users group web site, specifically ch.4, for the
\enumi,  \enumii,  etc commands which will do the job.

I am not sure about how to go about getting latex to do the decreasing order of item numbers in the \enumerate environment.

hope this helps.
cdatta