[Tugindia] tex, latex, html

Kannan Moudgalya kannan at iitb.ac.in
Wed Nov 23 08:40:44 CET 2005

I am not sure what you mean by clean html.  We had the requirement that
the html equivalent should be in ONE file.  After a lot of
experimentation, we found that the best way was to produce the pdf file
first and then convert it into html.  This was done with the following
command:

pdftohtml -p -i -c -noframes #1

Although the colour schemes, etc. got changed, we got what we wanted.

Kannan