[Tugindia] Hyperlinked footnotes

Arun Raghavan arunisgod at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:49:26 CET 2005

Hello All,
Do excuse any incorrect terminology here - I'm new to the LaTeX world.

I'm creating a document with a number of places pointing to a single
footnote. I do something like this:

\footnote{my footnote}
\footnotemark[\value{footnote}]
\footnotemark[\value{footnote}]

What I notice is that the superscripted `1' from the first footnote is
actually a "hyperlink", while the subsequent footnotes are normal
superscript text. This seems inconsistent in the document - I'd like
either all of them to be links, or all of them to be regular text.

Is there a way to achieve either of these things?

TIA
--
Arun Raghavan
(http://nemesis.accosted.net)