[Tugindia] I am still not able to control the width completely

Prakash Mukre prakash.mukre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:15:57 CET 2005

Hi All,

>From last few days back I have been trying to make tables in which the
column width is variable. The Table should fit in the page width. But
the problem is however I try if in any column text is too lengthy,
table just goes out of the page boundry.

I tried with
| cp{0.4\linewidth} |
and as well
| cp{2in} |

Some how this works for few tables, that too not satisfactory. The
table looks garbled. the column speperation line is not printed and so
on.

Please help me to do this.

Regards,
Prakash
--
"Success is a journey, not a destination."