[Tugindia] Tables clinged to the top of the page

Prakash Mukre prakash.mukre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:23:49 CET 2005

Hi Madhav,
Your solution did change position of few tables.. they are nomore
clinged to the top. But few tables and figures are jumbeled. I tried
with all combination of your solution. If you could tell me what do
[h] and [H] mean. Why this jumbling happens? any idea?

I am downloading the gnumeric.. is there also any replacement for
versatile tool xfig?

Thanks and regards
Prakash