[Tugindia] Vendors Required-LaTeX-InDesign-Quark-FrameMaker

LaTeX Jobs-Team latexjobs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 15:03:42 CEST 2005

Hello,

Friends,

We have been asked to setup multiple teams for outsourcing paging/DTP work. In the first phase we are looking for teams in  Tamil Nadu/Karnataka who can work in FrameMaker, InDesign, Quark and LaTeX.

-Team size of 5 to 7 is ideal.
-Must be capable of delivering maximum of 200 pages in 48 hours after paging and proofreading.
-Total volume in 12 calender months will be about 200,000 pages across all platform
-Must be available fulltime for this assignment.
-Assignment will also involve languages other than English such as other Europen & non-roman languages.
-Will have to do free test sample  in all platform you quote
-We will visit site of shortlisted teams
-send reply directly with rate, throughput per person, turnaround time and phone number to the person incharge  sushilkumar.dadlani at gmail.com
-Give your phone number (Land Number only accepted) for a telephone discussion
-Test assignment can be sent in the next 24 hours

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS LIST Reply directly to sushilkumar.dadlani at gmail.com

Please send complete details if interested to  sushilkumar.dadlani at gmail.com ONLY SHORT LISTED TEAMS WILL RECEIVE RESPONSE.

Forward to your friends who could be interested

Friends, this is a break through opportunity for small teams with experience with multiple DTP platforms.

Best of luck,

LatexJobs