[Tugindia] Help: Mirror printout from PDF files

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:33:54 CEST 2005

On 6/3/05, Ganesh Sharma <ganesh at scidocs.net> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I have some pdf files & I want to have mirror printout of these files.
>
> Kindly explain the method of getting mirror printout of pdf files.

The easiest way is to have a printer supporting that feature. If not,
the second easiest thing is to istall drivers for PostScript printer
and make a mirorred PS ("print to file") using that driver and print
out that file. Adobe Acrobat also supports making mirrored documents.

Otherwise you can make a conversion using GhostScript or pdf2ps, ps2pdf, ...

An unusual (?) procedure is to use ConTeXt (page 27 of
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/cont-eni.pdf), where you are
able to control much more things than just orientation and mirorring.
I can explain further details if you ask for (but try to get a
hello-world example working first).

Mojca