[Tugindia] How to not center vertically the text in the slides

dsouri at sharif.edu dsouri at sharif.edu
Mon Jul 4 15:29:08 CEST 2005

Thanks for response, I will try your solution. Actually, I am using
pdfscreen to make my presentation slides. The problem is with using
\dissolvepage command to add comments gradually. Because of vertically
centered slides, when I add a line to the slide all the previous lines
will be displaced and this not good looking.

Thank you again.