[Tugindia] help required with numbered lists

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:35:07 CEST 2005

To typeset question papers, specially multiple choice questions, the "exam" class is best. If you search CTAN there are two "exam" classes. Out of them one is very very convenient to typeset multiple choice questions. You can get 26 sets of question papers (A - Z) and every time to LaTeX the document the questions get automatically shuffled. You can also create Answer keys with it. But Answers will be in one column only! You can typeset the paper in two columns!

VenuGopal