[Tugindia] thesis help

Sanjay Tripathi cooljay2708 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:42:08 CET 2005

Then copy the \@maketitle macro in your tex file (before
\begin{document}...) as it is mention below(highlighted in bold):

  \vskip 2em%
  \let \footnote \thanks
    {\LARGE \@title \par}%
    \vskip 1.5em%
      \lineskip .5em%
    \vskip 1em%
    {\large \@date}%
  \vskip 1.5em}

This will place the figure at the bottom of the title page. Yes, you can
modify the placement of your university logo by manipulating \vfill command
to \vspace*{} command....