[Tugindia] Latexcad tutorials

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:53:09 CEST 2005

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 David Owen wrote :
>Can someone tell me where to go to find a tutorial on Latexcad. I have searched but am still unable to find one.
>Thanks,
>D.Owen

Two drawing software for LaTeX are available from CTAN for Windows. Both are free. One is LaTeXPix. Only you have to register. You can draw simple drawings and you can include the figures in a LaTeX Document. Good manual is available. To download see in the /systems/win32 folder.

Another is the TpX. You can not only draw good figures but can also change figures made by other programmes like Mathematica etc. Examples are available.

I have just gone through them only and I have not used to include any figures in actual life. They can be of interest for those who want to include figures in their LaTeX documents.

Happy TeXing

D. Venu Gopal