[Tugindia] TopMargin

R. Karthik karthik167 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 22:05:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

As per my university thesis guidelines, the topmargin
on pages with header (like abstract,toc,lof etc etc)
is 2in (ie, the space between paper edge and header)
and for pages with just body text it is 1in.

Since changing \voffset or \topmargin increases the
margin of all pages, I manually put blank space with
\mbox on pages with headers. Unfortunately I dont know
where to put this \mbox for the References section.
My style file can be seen from
http://www.matsceng.ohio-state.edu/~ravichandran/urithesis.sty

I just use {graphics} package.
I use prsty.bst for biblography. So please let me know
where to put this \mbox to get desired space in case
of references section.

Thanks,
Karthik