[Tugindia] [Fwd: wanted some help...about LaTex....]

CV Radhakrishnan cvr at tug.org
Tue Aug 2 05:00:25 CEST 2005

Can someone in and around Delhi help Pankaj whose mail is appended below?

Subject: wanted some help...about LaTex....
From:    "Pankaj Kumar" <kumarpankaj_cdac at yahoo.com>
Date:    Mon, August 1, 2005 12:07 pm
To:      tugindia at tug.org.in

I m pankaj kumar from Delhi...

I need some help about Latex... I m new in Latex... and i want to know how
can i Install latex and its related programme in windows XP.

actually i want to learn latex in home with the help of tutorial (online
and downloaded) but untill i cannot how can i start with latex i mean how
can i install latex in windows xp.. and what is the basic software or
programme for it for a beginner (like me)...

and can u give me the contact no. of any person in Delhi or NCR which i
can contact with phone or personally for the help of latex...

i will be grateful to you..

hope to hear from u soon...

Pankaj kumar...

9911115467