[Tugindia] ps and jpg files in pdfscreen

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:45:44 CEST 2005

Single page PDF files can be embeded just like jpg and png in pdf files. So Why don't you convert your eps file to pdf?

1) you can use 'epstopdf' to convert it to pdf.
or
2) With imagemagik also you can open your eps file and save it as pdf.
or
3) If it is MetaPost then you can directly create a pdf file using mptopdf.

With best wishes

D Venu Gopal
TeX User 4091