[Tugindia] ps and jpg files in pdfscreen

Kapil Hari Paranjape kapil at imsc.res.in
Mon Apr 25 19:25:30 CEST 2005

bp wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I am using pdfscreen package for presentation.
>I already have few .jpg files in the pdf file.
>I want to insert few .eps files in the tex file with pdfscreen package.
>With pdf file only .jpg, .png will go but not .eps.
>What will be the quick trick to do so?
>This .eps files are made with pstricks.

In that case why not try to use "pdftricks"?

One of the packages that comes with latex-beamer is pgf
which has a significant overlap with pstricks as well. PGF can be
used for pdf.

Of course, for "serious" vector graphics you can use MetaPost or
XFig+Transfig+MetaPost if you need a graphical editor. Along with
xmpmulti this can be used for overlay-based PDF "animations".

Regards,

Kapil.