[Tugindia] Running head with small case letters

N Vinod nvinod at jncasr.ac.in
Wed Apr 20 20:15:08 CEST 2005

I used this definition in the style file.

\def\sectionmark#1{\markright{\thesection\ #1}}

\def\runninghead{
\gdef\@evenhead{\vbox{\hbox to%
\textwidth{\thepage\hfil\ifnum\c at chapter>0\@chapapp\
\thechapter.\fi}\vskip 3pt\hrule}}
\gdef\@oddhead{\vbox{\hbox to \textwidth{\rightmark\hfil\thepage}\vskip
3pt\hrule}}
      \gdef\@evenfoot{}
      \gdef\@oddfoot{}
}

and \runninghead gave the fancy headers properly.

Vinod