[Tugindia] trigonometric curves

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Tue Apr 19 07:12:00 CEST 2005

I am trying out pstricks and would like to know how I
could plot or use pstricks features to draw
trigonometric curves ? Example y = sin x or y = 4 sin
2x with the domain in degrees and or radians ?

Are there any tutorials that I could use as reference
?

Thanking all.

Kevin.
Hi!
The PStricks documentation contains some examples.
You have two choices. Either you can calculate the
values, using Gnumeric or openoffice Calc for example
and ask PStricks to plot the graph or you can directly
use postscript commands.  Both these are explained in the
obsolete version of the manual(van zandt's original manual.)
Also, Herbert Voss has lots of examples in his web site.
I don't recall the URL right now, but you can easily by doing
a google search.
all the best
S. Venkataraman.