[Tugindia] bbox error and filename with dash includegraphics problem

Viswanath P viswap at Math.net
Thu Apr 14 14:28:11 CEST 2005

Dear Tug members,

     I have generated eps file through gnuplot.  When I include it using the includegraphics I get No Bounding box error - Is it possible to determine bbox without generating it again since I have many graphs in eps format.

      Also I have the eps file name as filename-1.eps.  The dash in between creates problem when I use it in \includegraphics{filename-1.eps} and is not included in the resulting dvi file.  How can we include a file name with - in between.  I have tried putting a \ but it did not help.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Viswa.