[Tugindia] Image in the lfooter of fancyhdr

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami at EMAIL.masconit.com
Tue Sep 28 09:02:58 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I would like to add an image to the left side footer of my document.
I am trying to achieve this using the fancyhdr package.

\lfoot{ \setlength{\unitlength}{1mm}
  \begin{picture}(0,0)
    \put(5,0){\includegraphics[bb = 0 0 100 50]{mascon}}
  \end{picture}}

I looked at the document provided with the fancyhdr package and came
up with the above piece of code to achieve it.  But somehow I am not
at all able to put the whole picture in that small location.  Only a
small portion of the image is visible.  Can anybody help me out?

If anybody is willing to have a look, I can mail privately the actual
document (which is a template) and the .eps file that I am trying to
embed.

This is the bounding box information of my .eps file.

%%BoundingBox: 0 0 2239 272
%%HiResBoundingBox: 0 0 2239 272

Any help much appreciated.

Rgds,