[Tugindia] How to open the downloaded TEX-LIVE 6 installerfile.

Indrajit Lahiri indrajit at cal2.vsnl.net.in
Thu Nov 11 16:28:22 CET 2004

Dear Mr. David Kastrup
Thank you very much. I was unaware of the .bz2 file extension and bunzip2
compression/decompression tool. I have decompressed the file
texlive6-20010730.iso.bz2 and it becomes texlive6-20010730.iso but I still
cannot open it after burning into a CD. So I further need your help. I
guess it should be burned in some special way which I do not know. I use
nero for burning a CD. Thanking you once again

                                                 Yours sincerely
                                                  Indrajit Lahiri