[Tugindia] Support for old sty files from tetex?

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Mon Mar 29 14:10:15 CEST 2004

Yes, perhaps.  How did you create the bona.sty. Is it by changing
article.sty?
If yes, one way to accomplish the following.  Use ediff to find the
 commands you changed in article.sty. Create a file called newbona.sty
where
 you can incorporate all the changes using \renewcommand. Then use
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{newbona}
I am sure Latex companion will discuss how to write packages.
 It is not as difficult as it seems.
With best regards,
S. Venkataraman.